Faro One Piece
Named after the gorgeous town of Faro in the Portuguese Algarve.
With her stunning cut out and halter detailing, this one piece is the ONLY suit you will want to wear.
Made from the hottest swimwear fabric for 2022! . You'll see this fabric all over the runway NEXT year! Be ahead of the trend!
Extremely comfortable with medium coverage and an adjustable tie neck. This will fit most body types.
Designed to match with the Algarve coverup swim shorts or wrap skirt.
In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible, our swimwear fabrics are made from recycled fibers. It is considered to be the most eco friendly fabric available as it also reduces the carbon footprint by decreasing CO2 emissions and uses less water in its production. Our dyes are OEKO-TEX® approved which is a certification that test products for harmful and toxic substances.
- Halter tie neck- Clasp back- Bottom is double stitched to stay in place during your sporty activities.- Fully lined in our Signature buttery soft fabric. -Gold color Lurex sparkle
- True to size- Fabric stretches well to fit most body types.- medium coverage bottom- String tie halter
FABRIC and CARE
- Lined with Buttery soft, smooth, luxurious Italian Carvico sustainable fabric and Lurex.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, Lay flat to dry.
- 86% recycled nylon 14% spandex.
-*!!To keep my sparkle and color, Lurex prefers to stay out of heavily chlorinated hot tubs. Rinse after use*
***All SevenSeas Swimwear are designed to last season after season. The quality of our fabrics and workmanship is the ultimate in luxury without the high cost. Each piece is carefully crafted and packaged individually using Bio-degradable/compostable bags. Purchasing a SevenSeas bikini is an investment you wont regret, not only in quality but by helping to keep our oceans clean***