Caring for you new bikini.
SevenSeas Swimwear Bikinis have Chlorine and UV factory 50 protection. However, over 6 hours of exposure to salt or chlorinated water may cause slight color fading or bleeding. This is not a manufacturing defect.
Please follow care instructions below to ensue your suits are always looking fabulous
- Never leave rolled up wet or left damp in a bag
- Hand wash cold
- Always rinse in clear cold water
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or other strong detergents
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Oils, sunscreen, lotion can cause discoloration
- Do not dry clean